Friday, September 30, 2011

Disaster Strikes!!!

Oh my gawd! It was so scary!!!!
It was just like any other day, I was walking through the local drug store with my mom when all of a sudden...
TWO GIANT $30.00 SPIDERS STARTED CHASING ME!!!!

I thought I was done for... BUT THEN
Picture
Picture
Wow.... it was such a crazy time at the store...
But here's little Willie Woozle happy in my house
Picture
Well :) Other than that,
 Spirit week is now complete :) and I have successfully dressed up for two of the days :)
Cowgirl/Cowboy day, and Twin Day, unfortunately, I was unable to get a picture of my sister and I on twin day but we did take a picture with each other for the yearbook. BUT I do have a picture of myself on cowgirl day.
Picture
Well, :) That is how my week went, I hope all of yours went great too :D

Be safe y'all!

<3 Patricia Carrigan

No comments:

Post a Comment