Saturday, September 24, 2011

Windy Days and Sticky Hair

Hello Everyone!
How was your week? I hope they were well :)
Sadly, I wasn't able to go to the haunted bridge because of some difficulties that came up during the week... sadface.
But :) I am now a part of RABMAD which stands for Read A Book, Make a Difference. The website was made to allow readers to see which authors make donations to differents causes so that the reader knows that if they buy a book from one of the authors there then they would be contriuting to a good cause :)
Here's a link to my page on RABMAD.
Anywho :) My week at school was actually pretty good, and on top of that, guess what, next week is spirit week :)
Monday: Superhero's vs Villans Day
Tuesday: Mix & Match Day
Wednesday: Cowboy/Cowgirl Day
Thursday: Twin Day
Friday: 80's Workout Day
I'll take pictures of mine and my sister's outfits for which ever days we dress up :) Twin Day and Cowgirl day are a given :) teehee.

But, :) do you know what made my week absolutely fantastic??? I was talking to a friend of mine in my English IV class and was telling him about how my mom had taken me to get something to drink at the local Walgreens and how we ended up getting more than we originally went for including my super lollipop that we bought for about fifty cents on but just then I realized I had placed the super lollipop in my front purse pocket when I got home. So as I said that I also got a sucker, I quickly reached into my purse pocket and pulled it out which was quickly followed by a giggle and a happy dance :D it was so amazing. My friend laughed at my goofiness.
Unfortunately, it was pretty windy that day and due to the 'superness' of my super blowpop, I had to hold it while I talked and then the wind would blow and get my hair on my lollipop which would make my hair sticky. Oh... the things I go through for such an awesome lollipop. It took me near fourty minutes to get to the gum in the center but it was very much worth it :) teehee.

Well, I hope you all have a great weekend and week,
I'll be typing again soon.
<3 Patricia Carrigan

No comments:

Post a Comment