Thursday, September 1, 2011

I was on a Web Radio Show!


Hello everyone!!!! Guess what?! You should already know... :) it's already written.. look up above. It says it right there. Yes! That's it! I was on a Web Radio Show! Hahaha. :D It was so much fun.


I kind of goofed in the beginning. I was supposed to be quiet but, I'm an easy giggler and as soon as Mike mentioned a teddy bear suit, I was all giggles. Oh goodness. :D But I had tons of fun with it and can't wait to do it again. Haha. Well, I'll stop talking already and just send you right to it :P


Here's the Link:


http://www.blogtalkradio.com/linkedlocalnetwork/2011/09/01/linked-local-network-reports-on-patricia-carrigan

I hope you all are doing great and being safe and goofy when you're down. :) I know I am!
<3 Patricia Carrigan

No comments:

Post a Comment