Sunday, September 18, 2011

Hot Pink, Ice Blue... and Haunted Bridges??

Haha, hey everyone!
How's it goin'? Everything is going peachy dandy over here in the bay area.
High school already seems to be going by way to fast, just three more weeks and progress reports are supposed to be coming out. Oh goodness, that's so fast to me. :)


Anyways, Antiserum Part II: The Rising is getting pretty close to being done :) yay!


As for the blog topic, I actually just painted my nails... and I have no idea why I chose the colors that I did. I painted them hot pink with ice blue tips. And, yes, they look ridiculous. Haha.


So, I've finished my second English essay, thank gawd. I may be a writer but essays are still fairly dull. And I already have two Government essays that need to get done. Luckily my teacher lowered the page expectation from fifteen pages to thirteen. Fun times :) Haha. At least I like that class. Hopefully Economics Class will be just as fun :)

Oh! and Guess what! A few of my friends and I are going on a ghost hunt! I don't really know why (I'm terrified) but lately we've all been wanting to have a good scare so, we found this place, that's basically in the middle of no where, where there is a bridge that's haunted by a witch. The story behind it is that this girl was accused of being a witch and was hung from this huge tree and buried under the bridge right next to it. And now it's said that if you go on the bridge and say that she doesn't exsist then some weird stuff will start happening. Ah! haha. You see, my friends and I actually drove out there on Friday but... by the time we got there it was pitch black out side and we all had the worst case of being a scaredy cat. It doesn't help that we spent the whole ride going down those back roads freaking ourselves out with 'it would be freaky if this happened' or the usual 'what if' talk. But I can say that because we didn't get out of the car, we all decided that we were going back this Friday and actually going on the bridge. Hahaha *nervous*.


There was something kinda weird/freaky that happened, though. We were driving back and (being that we knew how dark it was without headlights, here's a hint, pitch black) as we turned a corner off of the one lane road to the two lane, we saw this old woman walking super slow basically in the middle of the street. Now, I've seen quite a few scary movies where the old woman is always the one that's the freakiest. So, for a little while, we all disregarded her and just kept driving. But onces we got back into what we called 'civilization' where there were street lights. We all were wondering, why was that woman walking in the middle of the road when it was pitch black without a flash light, and then I pointed out... We didn't even pass her on the way towards the bridge... so where did she come from.


Haha, so that's just my supernatural fun time. I'll tell you how next Friday goes, and maybe I'll have a video as well. :)

Alrighty everyone, that's all that I really have for an update, but I'm sure I'll have some more soon :)


<3 Patricia Carrigan.

No comments:

Post a Comment