Saturday, September 10, 2011

High School

Hello everyone!!!
I just got through my SECOND week of school and I already have an english essay to write haha. It's alright though. I just need to not put it off and just get it over with. And, we're starting to read Macbeth as well as watching the movie of it. The one where it's more like a greek play instead of a real setting. So far we've gotten through the first act in both the anthology and the movie.

Although, I kinda feel like a dork when my teacher asks us what movie Macbeth also plays in and I'm the first to answer, "Lord Of The Rings; Gandalf" I'm not sure if thats how you spell it but I'm sure you get the picture. Haha. And then I noticed that one of the actors in the movie also plays the Sith Lord in Star Wars. Hehe.. I have my moments.

I blame it on how much my family loves movies :) I love it though.

Speaking of movies, I feel like watching Young Frankenstien :) "Werewolf..." "Werewolf?" "There wolf... There Castle." "Why are you talking that way?"

Hehehehe :) Love it.

Alright, I'll post again as soon as I can!

Be safe everyone!

<3 Patricia Carrigan

No comments:

Post a Comment