Sunday, August 21, 2011

Senior Year and Broken Nails :D

Hey there everybody! yes, yes... it's true... I broke a nail, while walking my three dogs. Sad, but very true. Which is kind of depressing because I had them all at perfect lengths and was so proud of them... oh well!


What's really exciting this week is that I have Senior Orientation on the 25th! WooHoo! Senior year here I come! I'm excited :D! Can you tell? It's really weird how 3 years of high school go by so fast. And I thought Sophomore year was fast, boy was I wrong, Junior year went by even faster.


I'm just hoping that I get all of the classes I want without having to go through another math class... (if you haven't noticed, I'm more of an English and Writing kind of girl). I just hope this year isn't so fast that it makes my head spin, but there are a few things I could really look forward to, that would be my fourth and final year in Glass class, seeing a whole bunch of friends that I haven't seen all summer, only five classes instead of six, and a fifteen page government essay! Yay!


I was totally being sarcastic on the last one. Like I said, I prefer English :-F

I don't think there will be any family members of mine that will try to embarrass my sister and I like last year. My oldest brother dropped us off and as he was driving away he yells in the loudest texan accent I've heard, "Hey y'all! It's VBC! Vacation Bible School! Make good choices!"
Haha! I love him.

Anyways, I'll update you guys about how orientation when and everything on the 25th or 26th. Oh Goodness! School starts next week! Ah! So soon!


Be safe y'all!


<3 Patricia Carrigan

No comments:

Post a Comment